Commercial / Industrial Soft-Tec™ Scale Control Systems
The Soft-Tec™ Scale Control System’s reliability transforms the positively charged calcium ions into calcium crystals. These calcium crystals are stable and cannot attach to any surfaces and hardware as the calcium crystals are rinsed away by the water flow. The calcium crystals are so small that they can only be seen with a microscope; therefore the water behaves as if it were completely free of calcium. Tests lasting several years prove that these calcium crystals do not attach to any kind of surface and the result was 100% scale control and prevention. Other ions can no longer attach to surfaces because of the structure of the surface created by the Soft-Tec™ hardness stabilizer.
The corrosion prevention works by adding a 30-micron protective layer to the surface of existing pipes and hardware. The Soft-Tec™ specifications are calculated based on 75 grains per gallon or less. The Soft-Tec™ hardness stabilizer has a warranty of 5 years on all components and the complete system from defective components and workmanship. The maximum level of chlorine in your potable water supply must not exceed 3.0 ppm. All iron, hydrogen sulfide, and tannins must be removed prior to water flowing through Soft-Tec™ Scale Control water conditioner.
Soft-Tec™ Scale Control water conditioners keep scale in industrial process equipment under control. They are available in simplex (1 vessel), duplex (2 vessel), triplex (3 vessel) and quadplex units:
EWS Series Simplex Soft-Tec™ Scale Control Systems
Soft-Tec™ Scale Control Systems prevent scale buildup in pipes and equipment and eliminate the use of anti-scalants extending the lifespan for capital equipment.
Flow rates from 1 – 98 USGPM. For larger flow rates, see the Excalibur Water Systems website.
- No additional water, chemicals or salt required
- Scale control media will prevent scale build up in pipes, heating / air conditioning systems and cooling towers
- No regeneration or stand-by time required
- Does not require control valve hence no electrical components except recirculation pump
- More tanks can be added parallel to overcome the demand increase in future requirements
- Less pressure drop compared to conventional softeners and filters
- Easy inline plumbing and no drain connection required
- Automated Recirculation pump with flow rate of 3 to 5 GPM to offset low flow conditions and maintain minimum flow when no flow is present